Don’t Let Methamphetamines Wipe Out Your Life – Seek Meth Addiction Treatment
Your first experience with using methamphetamines was amazing. You loved the initial rush. The high was intense. You felt like you had super powers.
You were hooked right away. Within a couple of weeks, you were using multiple times, every day. Stealing. Lying. Selling drugs. Illicit sex. You would do anything to get your hands on more of the drug. Now, when you are not using methamphetamines, you are thinking about when you are going to use it the next time. You’ve become aggressive and paranoid, and you are keeping secrets from people who care about you.
Maybe you’ve hit a mental, spiritual, financial, or physical ”bottom” and you can’t take it anymore. Or perhaps someone you love keeps pushing you to admit that something’s wrong, speak to a substance abuse counselor, or seek meth addiction treatment. And although you certainly wouldn’t tell them, you just can’t help wondering somewhere deep down inside yourself if maybe they’re right.
If you are concerned about your:
- increased activity, increased wakefulness, or decreased fatigue
- increased talkativeness or decreased appetite
- rapid breathing, rapid or irregular heartbeat, or hyperthermia
- money, job, relationship, or legal problems
If you are looking to stop…
- your cravings for methamphetamines and chasing the high
- your memory loss
- your tooth decay, hair loss, or picking your skin
- your aggressive or violent behavior
- taking risks you know you shouldn’t be taking
- hiding your methamphetamines use from others
You are in the right place. You CAN beat meth addiction.
While the idea of overcoming meth abuse and addiction can feel overwhelming, it is totally, 100% possible. People really do manage it every day. So if you’ve hit the point where you’d like to get back the life you had before methamphetamines started making your life crazy? I want you to know that breaking free can definitely happen.
HOWEVER. It’s important to realize that people who manage to beat meth addiction don’t do it on their own.
You have to ask for help – and seek out meth addiction treatment.
Recovering takes a lot of support from someone –an addictions counselor – who understands the reality of what you’re going through. Someone who is professionally trained and can:
- Give you tools and strategies to help you overcome the cravings for methamphetamines and stop using the drug
- Treat you like a whole person, with all your thoughts, beliefs, feelings and experiences
- Support you in learning and practicing the skills you need to stay clean and maintain your recovery
What would your life look like if meth addiction were no longer an issue?
You’re probably reading this page because you have recognized that methamphetamines currently play a bigger part in your life than you want it to. That somehow, meth abuse or addiction has taken over your life.
So I want to ask you… how would it feel to solve that problem once and for all? How
freeing would it be if you no longer had to keep all those secrets? How relieved would you feel to finally know you were back in control of your life again?
I have over 20 years of experience as an addictions counselor, helping people just like you to overcome methamphetamine abuse and addictions, and get their lives back. I’d like to help you too.
You might not be ready to commit to working with me right now…
If you’re not ready to get in touch with an addictions counselor quite yet, that’s totally OK. The truth is that the decision about who you’ll work with to overcome your meth abuse or addiction problem is a big one. I generally don’t recommend you make it without doing some research first.
For example, you might want to find out more about:
- My experience and qualifications
- What you can expect from working with me
- My approach to working with clients
And of course, if you have any specific questions, please just ask. I’d be happy to answer them.
But if NOW is finally the time to break free? Contact me! If you know the problems that methamphetamines are causing you are no longer worth the payoff, I’d love to help.