Put a Stop to Your Marijuana Use
If you are addicted to marijuana, you are probably desperate for relief. You have a mental obsession with the drug and you are not motivated to complete even simple projects. Perhaps you have stopped going to places or hanging out with others because doing so would interfere with your marijuana use. You have lost of control of your marijuana use and you don’t know what to do next.
Perhaps someone you love keeps pushing you to stop smoking marijuana or to speak to a drug counselor. And although you certainly wouldn’t tell them, you just can’t help wondering somewhere deep down inside yourself if maybe they’re right.
The good news is that you CAN stop using marijuana
As trained addictions therapists, we can help you to beat your marijuana addiction. At Comprehensive Addiction Solutions, we use evidence based marijuana addiction treatment methods that will help you to:
- Eliminate the distorted perceptions that come with regular marijuana use
- Improve your coordination
- Increase your ability to think clearly and solve problems quickly
- Restore your ability to learn and retain information
If you are tired of:
- Red bloodshot eyes
- Mucus-filled cough
- Rapid heartbeat
- Hunger (the munchies)
- Dry mouth
- Anxiety, paranoia, or fear
- Slow reaction time
We can help. Recovery takes a lot of support from someone who understands the reality of what you’re going through to get there. At Comprehensive Addiction Solutions, we use marijuana addiction treatment methods that have been proven effective to:
- Give you tools and strategies to help you overcome marijuana abuse and addiction and stop the mental obsession you have with marijuana
- Treat you like a whole person, with all your thoughts, beliefs, feelings and experiences
- Support you in learning and practicing the skills you need to stay clean and maintain your recovery
While the idea of overcoming marijuana abuse and addiction can feel overwhelming, it is totally, 100% possible. People really do manage it every day. So if you’ve hit the point where you’d like to get back the life you had before marijuana started messing things up for you? I want you to know that breaking free can definitely happen.
You might not be ready to commit to working with me right now…
If you’re not ready to get in touch with a drug counselor quite yet, that’s totally OK. The truth is that the decision about who you’ll work with to learn how to stop smoking marijuana is a big one. I generally don’t recommend you make it without doing some research first.
For example, you might want to find out more about:
- My experience and qualifications
- A little bit about who I am and how I got here
- My approach to working with clients
And of course, if you have any specific questions, please just ask. I’d be happy to answer them.
But if NOW is finally the time to stop smoking marijuana? Contact me!
If you know the problems that marijuana has caused you are no longer worth the payoff, I’d love to help.