Clinical Supervision for Licensure
Lorraine Bockman is available to provide clinical supervision to LCSW and LPC licensure candidates in the State of Colorado. She is also available to provide clinical supervision to addiction counselors and other mental health professionals.
Clinical supervision is an interactive process that ideally improves the quality of client care, increases the supervisee’s clinical skills, and nurtures the supervisee’s professional growth while being a supportive and educational experience. As a supervisor, Lorraine utilizes the roles of teacher, consultant, and evaluator in helping the supervisee to develop in their professional practice. Typical supervision sessions will address one or more of the four domains of clinical supervision:
- Direct Practice Assessment: review and discussion of clinical and ethical issues
- Treatment Team Collaboration: review and discussion of professional and political interactions and issues
- Continued Learning: development of life-long learning skills
- Job Management: review and discussion of business practice issues
Lorraine currently has spots available for both group supervision and individual supervision. Her fees are as follows:
- Group Supervision – $40/hour – 2 hours per month (limit 4 individuals per group)
- Individual Supervision – $80/hour
If you have additional questions or are interested in utilizing Lorraine for Clinical Supervision, please call 303-946-2358 or send an email for an introductory interview.