Are you needing some concrete reasons to give up smoking marijuana? Here is a list of some of the physical problems that clients have told me have resolved when they stopped smoking marijuana:
- ‣ Improvement in memory
- ‣ Increase in energy
- ‣ Personal fitness improves
- ‣ Ability to see better in full sunlight without sunglasses
- ‣ The ‘munchies’ decrease
- ‣ Ability to breather becomes easier
- ‣ Sense of smell gets better
- ‣ Need less sleep
- ‣ Feel rested after sleep
- ‣ Random chest pains go away
- ‣ Get sick less often
- ‣ Personal appearance improves
The research supports this anecdotal information. Here are a couple articles if you are interested:
Giving up marijuana use is a very personal decision. For some reason, you are considering it. I encourage you to pursue this decision.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction or codependency issues, Contact me today to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation to talk about how we can work together or find the right person for you.